Monday, 9 February 2009

Old and New

On the left and the right is my old collection, it's called ultraman. Actually i have more than that, but it's broken already(some part is missing, my nephew cause it). On the centre, there is my new kamen rider sasword(KR Kabuto), I just buy it recently, but release update is 2006 and available in store is in 2008. This figure it's called COR(Cast Off Rider). You can move this figure with limited movement. When you set an armor you can cast off with push some button in body. I don't like this figure because when you cast off an armor, you will see true k.r. saword with some hole in the body(it's look not natural). The other product is k.r. kabuto, zabee and so on in kamen rider kabuto serial movie. Price just 700yen or 200.000 rupiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment